Thursday, February 7, 2013

AMAZING LOVE OF CHRIST


Most times no one knew how alone I was feeling. And the emptiness I tried so hard to hide.  Though I laugh and said my life was fine without you. But I was deceiving myself. I was covering up the secret tears I cried all night, wetting my pillows.
Then one day someone told me of your mercies and the love you showed on a Hill called Calvary. There Jesus Christ; there you died and purchased my redemption. You paid the ultimate price with your blood and your life. When you broke in spite; you wept because of me when you were being mocked and humiliated by humans that you created, all because you want to set my spirit free.
Jesus Christ my LORD and Saviour there’ve been days when I’ve failed you. When I disappointed you. Lord you know the many times I’ve gone astray, doing those things that hurt you. In spite of all my many sins you still love me. Lord Jesus Christ I’ve learned your love is stronger than my weakness. Lord Jesus Christ you have taught me that you love me beyond my knowledge. Lord Jesus Christ you have shown me that your ear is open every time I pray. Because anytime I come close to the cross with my kneels on the rugged ground and ask you to forgive, you always forgive me.
Jesus Christ you are my best friend. No one else has ever cared for me like you Lord. Other friends could never be as close to me the way you have been since I met you and made you the LORD of my life.
Lord Jesus Christ I’m not afraid to face the problems of tomorrow because I know you are everything I’ll ever need. You are all and all that I will ever ask for.

I'm amazed that you love me, Jesus Christ I'm amazed how you care. Through Your precious blood I've found pardon and my sins are washed away. Lord Jesus thank you for giving my life a meaning; your death on Calvary cross brought much meaning into my life. Lord thank you. I will love you forever.
Friend if Jesus Christ death on the cross has brought joy into your life and has given your life a meaning say thank you JESUS...
If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as you Lord and Saviour, say this short prayer. LORD JESUS, THANK YOU FOR DYING ON THE CROSS FOR MY SINS. THANK YOU FOR TAKING AWAY MY SINS AND SORROWS. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE MY GOD AND THE LORD OF MY LIFE. I CONFESS ALL MY SINS. AND I PROMISE NOT TO CONSCIOUSLY GO BACK TO SIN, GIVE ME YOUR HOLY SPIRIT, TO GUIDE AND DIRECT ME. THANK YOU LORD FOR HEARING MY PRAYERS… AMEN.
Friend that has made this prayer… welcome to the amazing love of CHRIST. Stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment